sábado, 6 de fevereiro de 2010

I wrote this a long time ago...

E por "long time ago" quer dizer 3 anos...

From the waters I emerge, only for a bit,
All in hope to redime my so called sin.
What do I see passing, oh a ship...
And I'm in their path, so they take me in.

Oh judging eye!
What am I to do?
Please tell me why,
Is the world as cruel as you.

"Being different is a crime"
Their most important law.
I tell them: it's not fine!
And that's not what I saw.

"It's how it works, you fool", they say.
Among the ship, I'm a stranded man.
And so they cast me away...
And so I drown again...

É aterrador o quão moderno ainda permanece. 

2 comentários:

  1. O "ainda" pode ser um dia destes transformado em "um dia"...e depois chegas à conclusão que 3 anos afinal nem foi muito.
    O poema é lindo, e escrito em inglês, uauuuu!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ora ai está algo que eu nunca teria conseguido, a minha veia artística assemelha-se mais a um capilar sanguíneo. Mas de certo 3 anos também não é assim tanto tempo :) Um abraço

    ResponderEliminar